Let Us Be Your Voice and Support Your Community Radio Station at the Same Time!
While KBOG is a non-commercial station, we do look for station sponsors, or “underwriters”. Underwriting at KBOG helps cover ongoing radio station operation expenses by providing support for KBOG in exchange for an announcement on-air during one of our programs, which lets our listeners know that your business is an appreciated member of KBOG.
Underwriting “Business Card” Announcements Include:
- The name and location of your business
- The type of business and the product/service offered
- Contact Information – Website, email and/or phone number
A Sample On-Air Acknowledgement:
*KBOG is supported by (your business name), featuring (description of your products or services). (Business name) is located at __________. You can find more information at (phone and/or website/Facebook).
Benefits to you:
- Affordable Rates – Business acknowledgements are very affordable and available in a variety of packages for multiple spots.
- Minimum Clutter – With a limited number of announcements per hour, your message receives maximum attention.
- Exposure – Community radio listeners support businesses that support their community station. In addition to acknowledgement spots broadcast on-air, they will also be posted to the KBOG website and Facebook page for a three-pronged approach and more value to you. Businesses, if they’d like, can have their logo with a link to their website or Facebook page on the kbog.org website for the duration of their contract so that listeners can find out more about their business or service.
- Character – Underwriting enhances your image with local community members and projects quality & stability, which results in listeners being more likely to do business with you.
- Cooperative Spirit – On-air business acknowledgements demonstrate your commitment to the community and reminds your target market of your availability. By supporting KBOG, you are supporting culture, diversity, education and direct community interaction in Bandon!
For More Information and a tailored pricing package:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 541-329-2123